Friday 2 August 2013

2013's New Ornaments

Well, they're finally here! I've updated the site with all six new ornaments for 2013. This year we have two Magic, 1 Series (that is actually two ornies), another Lego figure and yet another Limited Quantity ornament. As well, Hallmark is commemorating the 30th Anniversary of Return Of The Jedi this year.

I had a heck of a time finding Boushh... but I finally found it here at home (I even checked while on vacation in the US). Note to self: always go the first weekend they are out.

Speaking of which, I see that no Star Wars figures were held back for the October weekend release. Some years we have to wait, but all six were released in July this year.

I hope you find my lists and images useful in collecting your own Star Wars Hallmark Ornaments!

No comments:

Post a Comment